Solar Energy Systems a toujours déployé des efforts inégalés dans la diffusion des systèmes d'énergies renouvelables et technologies d'utilisation rationnelle de l'énergie et a su ainsi évoluer dans un cadre pluridiciplinaire pour acquérir une notoriété nationale et internationale dans ces domaines.
In this framework, numerous projects of research and development had been realized by designing and pursuing and gave birth to many prototypes which will be developed for an industrial purpose, from them we mention the participation in projects of research in partnership with the ministry of high education and scientific research and the National Agency of control of energy.
The following projects are maintained in partnership with ANME, STEG plus the laboratories of research: ENIM – ENIT – INRST – FST:
- Conjoint research project: development of the air-conditioning by natural gas.
- Conjoint research project: development of the solar water heater.
- Conjoint research project: development of the solar cold./li>
- Conjoint research project: development of the wind turbine systems connected with the network (Farms of wind turbines).
- Conjoint research project: development of the solar energy systems, efficient photovoltaic-systems.
- Conjoint research project: desalination of water by solar energy.
Every year, SES receives students in the framework of ending studies projects and for this year we have two projects:
- Study of planting an industrial unit to produce capsules of PV (ENIT).
- Study of a design of a desalination unit of salty water by R-O (reverse osmosis) (INSAT).